Monday, March 16, 2020

E- Learning update

Hello Photo!

This week is considered a week of "enrichment" menaning we will stop our current curiculim to slow down for a bit. If you have contact sheets you need to create or shoots you missed this gives you a chance to catchup! In a way.. we are kinda lucky in the photo world becuse we have slightly adapted since our computers were gone for so long.. I will list below some free tools that you can use if you would like to edit.

If I were you I would stock pile a ton of pics to use for your inquiry.. I have not gotten any word from AP but I am 100% they are still planning on doing the test.. Depending on how long this goes you may have a very small amount of time to work with me on your inquiry questions. Please if you need any help let me know! We can also schedual a video chat! 


List of photo apps
Ribbet! Photo Editor
BeFunky Photo Editor
Pixlr Editor
Picasa
Fotor editor

Have you heard of Lynda? Lynda is a online program with TONS of tutorials.. from cooking to working on cars they have something for everyone. Check it out!

HERE is a link to a tips and trick for photos on your phone from Lynda! Watch it!

If you would like a drawing challange! Check out the prompts below! Make sure you tag @carygroveart if you complete any! 


As of right now I will not be grading anything you do for "enrichment" this week. IF we are still out after spring break we will start full on daily E-Learning lessons. At that time you will be responsible for checking in every day for attendance and class assignments. Im constantly on my computer, so feel free to googlehang out or send me an email if you have any questions.

Ms.DiLeo


No comments:

Post a Comment