Monday, May 4, 2020

LAST WEEK

LAST WEEK!

AP PORTFOLIOS ARE DUE ON THE AP SITE MONDAY!

Please sign up for a time slot for Thursday or Friday this week. This meeting is to help you form your statement and go over the order of your pieces. I will be sharing my screen during the video and we will be looking at your portfolio on the college board site.. So ALL 10 (max 15) pieces need to be uploaded. DO NOT WAIT until the last minute. Sometimes AP will not except a file because it is too big.. If that Is the case I may have to resize them in Photoshop for you. That would be complete BEFORE your meeting. Please email me if you have questions.

* have your statement started when we have our meeting.. im not writing it for you just helping you edit it. ADVICE- Do it in google docs not on college board.. then you can share it with me.

PLEASE EMAIL ME IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS.. I miss all of you! xox

Sign up for a meeting below.

Made with Padlet

No comments:

Post a Comment