Thursday, April 2, 2020

Get Organized

CLICK HERE to fill out your form.. EVERYONE MUST FILL OUT! Some of you still need to fill this out! If you dont
want to take the test please email me so I can start working on that for you!


How bored are you??>> Check out my other photo site with shoots you can do at home- Leah some of these ideas may work for your inquiry. HERE  Go to the week one TAB. (this is photo one and twos site)

TODAY GET ORGANIZED!
EVERYONE needs to do a photoshoot this weekend... You have to start moving! I created a shared folder in the google drive shared HERE called AP organization. Create a folder in their with your NAME and upload any images you think might work for your inquiry even if you dont like them.. 

Do you need stuff from school? 
Some of you mentioned you need your work from school because you do not have a digital refrence of it. I cannot go in the school. Their our maintance workers their that are super cleaning the school and I may be able to arrange something where they can grab it. 

HERE is a doc. If you need something from school please fill out the doc (its also located in the shared folder)


If anyone wants to have a google hangout with just me and you to talk about your inquiry please tell me when you are available and we can work a time and date out!

COMMENT WHAT YOUR STAPLE FOOD HAS BEEN FOR LOCK DOWN BELOW FOR ATTENDANCE!

8 comments:

  1. omg i ate a whole steamer bag of edamame yesterday i'm obsessed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lotus Biscoff Cookie Butter

    ReplyDelete
  3. The air because I'm only surrounded by healthy food and I would rather go hungry than eat asparagus (I did manage to make myself a PB&J sandwich tho so I'm okay for now)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHOA Guss just told us it was national PB&J day and I had no idea when I said that ^ o_o I must be psychic

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dont know why it says unknown but that was Megan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky charms (whoops i forgot yesterday 😳)

    ReplyDelete