Friday, April 3, 2020

SHOOT DUE NEXT WEEK

HEY!

If you do not comment or communicate with me everyday I have to mark you absent. Once you have
forgotten to do this for sevral days I have to tell administration and your dean will be calling your parents. So comment!!!


  • Everyone needs to do a photoshoot this weekend. We need to start pluggin in images to the college board site ASAP the sooner you finish the better will feel. 
  • Next weeks meeting TUESDAY @ 2? Can everyone make it? Leave it in the comments if we want to do antoher day/time. EVERYONE is going to talk about what they did for their shoot. If you our not taking the test you still need to photograph something..
  • COMPLETE the folder direcctions from yesterday today>> I created a shared folder in the google drive shared HERE called AP organization. Create a folder in their with your NAME and upload any images you think might work for your inquiry even if you dont like them.. 

Attendance Question of the Day---Comment-- If you could be rencarnated as any animial what would you come back as...?

I would be some kind of flying fish so I can see cool stuff underwater and then fly away when a sharks gonna eat me. -DiLeo

6 comments:

  1. i would love to be a lioness they are so beautiful and powerful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait we can start putting our stuff into the college board thingy? Also I think I'd be a flying squirrel. I don't know why I just think they're cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would definitely be a big cat of some sort, maybe a mountain lion or a panther. I have a discussion for english at 1 on tuesday so i could prob make the google hangout depending on how long discussion lasts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Megan- I would be a dog because they have such happy lives.

    ReplyDelete
  5. a dog cuz everyone likes dogs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Xenophidion acanthognathus because ya know

    ReplyDelete